Monday, October 22, 2012

How to Live in a Car, Van or RV–And Get Out of Debt, Travel and Find True Freedom Reviews

How to Live in a Car, Van or RVâ€"And Get Out of Debt, Travel and Find True Freedom Reviews

How to Live in a Car, Van or RV–And Get Out of Debt, Travel and Find True Freedom

How to Live in a Car, Van or RV--And Get Out of Debt, Travel and Find True Freedom
How and why to live in a car, van or RV, and learn to love it! There are two main reasons you might buy a book on living in a vehicle: 1) You’re being forced into it by a bad economy, divorce, or unemployment, or 2) The “American Dream” has become a nightmare for you and you are dropping out of the rat race. Whatever your reason, this book will tell you everything you need to make it the best possib le experience it can be. We’ll cover details like: which vehicle to live in and how to find it, where to park, staying clean, going to the bathroom, how to cook in a van, get out of debt, survive any bad economy, travel on a budget, how to get your mail, how to stay comfortable in the heat and cold, how to get electrical power, and so much more I can’t list it all here.

You may be asking yourself, does this guy know what he is talking about or is he just out to make quick buck with another crummy book? That fact that I’ve been living in a vehicle for over 10 years should ease your mind. But you can find out for yourself by going to my websites to see if I have information you may want: cheaprvliving.com, cheapgreenrvliving.com, cheaprvlivingforum. com and my blog at cheaprvlivingblog.com.

I love my Kindle, but I have to admit that I’ve bought some books that I read in a short afternoon and thought “Where’s the beef?” There just wasn’t much too them. This isn’t one of those books. My concern isn’t that I’ve given you too little information, but too MUCH! I hope I don’t overwhelm you with it all. When I typed the book in MS Word, it was 69 pages long and has 37,000 words. I tried to remember b& #97;ck to my first few months living in van, and answer every question you may have. I think I have, but let me assure you that if anything isn’t clear I want you to write me through the websites, the forum, and my blog listed above, and I will do everything in my power to make it clear to you.

Let me apologize for the inevitable writing and formatting errors in the book. I am not a professional writer, and I know next to nothing about html. What I am is a guy with a huge passion for vandwelling and a strong sense of empathy for anyone trapped in our society who wants to break out. I’m also a guy who, in the last 10 years, has made just about every possible mistake pertaining to living in a vehicle and would lik ;e to help you avoid them. By dogged persistence, and lots of study on the Internet, I have learned how to make my life as a vandweller into a wonderful life I want to share that with you.

Price:

Rating: (out of reviews)

More detailed information and also compare simple click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © tRaveLinos