Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Making and some Tips to my Travel Journal.wmv

Making and some Tips to my Travel Journal.wmv

Here are some tips that helped me stay more organized on our trip. Hope this helps to make your Travel Journal a bit easier to work on during your trips. Here is the completed Travel Journal www.youtube.com Making and some Tips to my Travel Journal.wmv

I was blessed with an opportunity to travel to Central Europe (Czech Republic, Poland, & Hungary) last fall with my husband and mother-in-law, and we had a wonderful time…I chose to keep a travel journal along the way to capture our adventures, and this is the result. I found much of my inspiration for this style of travel journal from Mary Ann Moss’ blog, I highly recommend it. To see what my handmade journal looked like BEFORE my trip, click here: www.youtube.com I will be creating & selling journals similar to this one for those of you who don’t have the time or inclination to make your own, keep a lookout at www.heidiology.artfire.com for those! Thanks again for watching! Travel Journal – Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © tRaveLinos